real time web analytics
Report - - Winchcombe Hospital (take two) april 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Winchcombe Hospital (take two) april 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
lol, I'm so sorry, I thought you've been spelling my handle wrong on purpose but I now realise it must just be your failing eyesight.

You gotta stay down with the yoof! /flicks random gang sign...gets it wrong.

huey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Dirty Bertie from number 30? Remember that, what programme was that from then,all you tv lovers?

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
Dirty Gertie (that's Gertie not Bertie) from number 30 is what Basil Brush used to say. Is Huey developing early onset dementia here? There's a lot of misspelt and misread words coming from your way.

Not quite sure how we got from Winchcombe Hospital to Basil Brush.

huey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thats the ray the cookie rumbles! Joke. And correct on basil brush Bertron.

deputyKovacs

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thinking of going there tomorrow with some friends anyone got any tips e.g. best way of getting in or specific rooms and things we should look at? and any general information would be great

deputyKovacs

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, thinking of going tomorrow with some mates, anyone got any information or tips e.g. best way of getting in and things like that?

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome onboard.

Not to sound harsh but the best way to get that sort of infomation is to start with a new member thread and then put up a few reports of your own before you're likely to get many meaningful replies.

huey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well said Oort, do you think anyone actually reads the bumph designed to help them before posting immediately after joining??