real time web analytics
Report - - Winchcombe Hospital (take two) april 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Winchcombe Hospital (take two) april 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

deputyKovacs

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
im just asking specifically to this building? ive read part of the new members thread but because whoever made this post said there was a lake on oneside and the owners house on the other that whoever has been there would know the best way in. I'm very truly sorry to inconvenience you with such an extensively perplexing question, i shall try ever harder in my aspiration to be a real urbexer.

huey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Respect is earned,do some reports (new places rather than the same old easy no-brainers) do a nice history with some effort put in and you will soon have plenty of friends swopping advice. I dont spend sodding hours researching,visiting,writing reports whilst having my share of failures,to give stuff away to newbies who usually dont even say thanks or swop stuff back. If u do a good report and swop i will friend you. Starting off is the hardest part mate but you have to prove yourself. Common sense applies too,if you had looked on google and read the report closely then you would see yourcquestion is already answered.

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
Thinking of going there tomorrow with some friends anyone got any tips e.g. best way of getting in or specific rooms and things we should look at? and any general information would be great

Well considering there's about 12 rooms in total I would recommend looking at them all

huey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Were there 12 rooms? Bloody hell if only I'd done some research before going....waiting with baited breath for the report now.