real time web analytics
Report - - Wren Park nursing home-Bedfordshire-September 23 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Wren Park nursing home-Bedfordshire-September 23

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
to minimise risk of security i always explore in the night. especially because of it being winter by the time i go to explore its already dark. the eeriness is also something i feed on. thank you for your advice though, as summer approaches i assume i will do more exploring in daylight.

I do get it but its really safer & u will get better pics in daylight

Reactions: kzy

RoadsideFinds01

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I do get it but its really safer & u will get better pics in daylight
It comes down to preference I guess, I personally prefer taking all my pictures at night. I find nighttime pics just capture a different mood and we see things completely differently to how we do in the day

Reactions: kzy

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
to minimise risk of security i always explore in the night. especially because of it being winter by the time i go to explore its already dark. the eeriness is also something i feed on. thank you for your advice though, as summer approaches i assume i will do more exploring in daylight.

Security or police or local busybodies are far more likely to spot you at night waving torches or lights around outside or through building windows though.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It comes down to preference I guess, I personally prefer taking all my pictures at night. I find nighttime pics just capture a different mood and we see things completely differently to how we do in the day
true enough but you need a decent camera & tripod to use long exposures, or mega lighting.
Trust me I spend a lot of time underground & phone pics are crap unless u can light the place up like daylight.

RoadsideFinds01

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Last edited:

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
How do you know what cameras people are using? Lol

He doesn't need to know what cameras people are using, the output nearly always gives it away anyway.
Unfortunately for you he's 100% correct. Yes, phones and entry level level cameras can work at night but it's hit and miss as to the quality. You can give up trying to get really good detail on a small sensor in the dark. You need a big sensor, a big aperture, and some degree of skill with light painting to get a quick, detailed and good picture in the dark.

RoadsideFinds01

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
He doesn't need to know what cameras people are using, the output nearly always gives it away anyway.
Unfortunately for you he's 100% correct. Yes, phones and entry level level cameras can work at night but it's hit and miss as to the quality. You can give up trying to get really good detail on a small sensor in the dark. You need a big sensor, a big aperture, and some degree of skill with light painting to get a quick, detailed and good picture in the dark.
Didn’t dispute if he was correct or not. I said he’s making assumptions….

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User

Ok I was wrong to say u need a decent camera etc but no disrespect this is the normal outcome with phone or a handheld camera & poor lighting. typical light spot in middle,

You can indeed still take in dark with phone but as stated u need to light them well
the latter 2 are some underground shots I did also with phone.

img_4738-jpeg.jpg

53413960487_b54f92be2a_k.jpg

28.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 170) View details