real time web analytics
Report - - Wrexham Cemetery Mortuary - May 2019 | Other Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Wrexham Cemetery Mortuary - May 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
Brilliantly pictured! That has to be the fastest report to go from NP to public I've seen yet.

Unfortunately the idiots have inherited the world and it is very much evident in this hobby.

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
So yet again the absolute dregs of this silly hobby go and bait it up and from what I hear purposely get it sealed,well done Mr Buckley you absolute cretin!

Moved now, as things have changed a bit from what I've been sent today....

Enjoy, best pics you'll see of it anyway are right here anyway! :thumb

So why do we have a FB group which just fuels this ? Genuinely think it should be fucked off myself. What exactly does it add to the forum and the whole scene at all when we complain that FB / Instagram isn't helping things? Posting NP stuff to 11k members on FB just increases the problem imo.

Last edited:

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Brilliantly pictured! That has to be the fastest report to go from NP to public I've seen yet.

Unfortunately the idiots have inherited the world and it is very much evident in this hobby.

Frenchay: Hold my beer.

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
That's a cracker and the pics are spot on as always

Such a shame that the mongs have plastered it on Facebook, at this point it's probably worth just putting the entire forum NP and only letting people in if they're recommended by an existing member

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
That's a cracker and the pics are spot on as always

Such a shame that the mongs have plastered it on Facebook, at this point it's probably worth just putting the entire forum NP and only letting people in if they're recommended by an existing member
I would love it if it was registered members only. Retain your account by providing content or gtfo. I’d post way more stuff that way but I’m not up for feeding the goons by reminding them certain places are still standing and others are currently accessible.

Who has read this thread (Total: 422) View details