real time web analytics
Report - - WW2 Underground Hospital/Air raid shelter - Jan 2017 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - WW2 Underground Hospital/Air raid shelter - Jan 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Tobin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
History

There isnt much history on this place, and what there is will give away the location.

The Explore
Explore with @elhomer12 @brown747 and a non member.
We were all very excited for this one as weeks of planning had gone into this, including a ridiculous van modification. We all jumped in said van and headed north east to the destination. I'm not going to tell you how we got in but we did and blimey it was a rush.

Not knowing what to expect we started walking through the tunnels and rooms that had been left to rot since the end of the war. What looked looked like old medicine carriers, gas masks and helmet where all over the place. Parts of the hospital where slightly flooded but still passable with wellies ( i didnt have mine so got wet feet ).
Many entrances and exits led the way out only to be greeted by huge concrete slabs. There's not much else to say about the place other than i think we where and are gonna be the first people in there for a while.

This wasnt a usual turn up find a way in explore. It really did take some planning but was well worth it.

Here is my pics..... enjoy

U4u6PyT.jpg

280IyH5.jpg

R4Wf6Cs.jpg

g2g7Evs.jpg

3jza4ta.jpg

HOh0NvD.jpg

Thanks for looking

Feel free to critique my work

Six

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You need to name sites on here....!

If you're concerned about everyone ever finding it, either don't post it or name it and have an admin move it to np for you :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details