real time web analytics
Report - - Zuby Fashion Manchester 07-2013 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Zuby Fashion Manchester 07-2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Zuby Fashion Manchester. Over the last six month's i seem to have spent quite a lot of time in Europe or traveling around the country neglecting or so it seem's whats right on my door step, with this in mind i have spent time now catching up on local sites in manchester, usually i go out and see whats new make notes then plan a return visit and over the past few weeks i seem to have found to me some new and exciting sites. Now this site from the outside looks like crap, but when i go into manchester i park close by and have passed this place many times thinking one day i will go to the trouble to see whats inside. not hoping for much i made the effort to go and see it and thank god i did, i bet many explorers have passed here going to a local tourist rooftop and thought Nah...looks crap. well to a roof topper it may be but if you like your explores a bit more textile then is just the thing. The good thing about this place is access is tough enough to keep out smack heads and kids but not quite tough enough for your trusty explorer...On entry i was pleasantly surprised how much was still in their despite all the broken windows and top floor burnt out this place really did deliver the goods. When it comes to history i have none, at some point it was definitely under a different name judging by the old signage on the front, all i know is it made ladies and children's clothes and shut down quite some time ago. druggies there is non pigeons there are plenty..Enjoy.

Zuby-355.jpg

Zuby-065.jpg

Zuby-023.jpg

Zuby-306.jpg
Zuby-032.jpg

Zuby-312.jpg

Zuby-322.jpg

Zuby-287.jpg
Zuby-295.jpg

Zuby-0141.jpg

Zuby-031.jpg

Zuby-042.jpg