real time web analytics
Report - - Robert Fletchers Boiler House (Turbine Hall etc), Oldham | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Robert Fletchers Boiler House (Turbine Hall etc), Oldham

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Impressive it lasted 20 odd years as it did. Defo one of the best industrial locations we’ve had uk wise. Some will disagree but it was a true ‘fire alarm’ type abandonment.

JaffaTB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I feel strangely sad that it's finally being demolished, it was always pretty tricky getting in which kept it imo on the top tier of explores along with St. Joseph's and the like, from watching that video it seems it's wide open now so expect a glut of pictures on FB etc, I may make one last visit to try and get into the buildings I haven't done before they are gone for good

Stevoid

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I feel strangely sad that it's finally being demolished, it was always pretty tricky getting in which kept it imo on the top tier of explores along with St. Joseph's and the like, from watching that video it seems it's wide open now so expect a glut of pictures on FB etc, I may make one last visit to try and get into the buildings I haven't done before they are gone for good
Feel the same mate, sounds daft but got a bit emotional seeing the vid with half the side of the building ripped off! This was my first ever explore and have been here many times over the past year as I only live round the corner. It keeps drawing me back for some strange reason. Also still missing a few bits so may have a trek up this weekend for a final visit.

0161Dan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Iv just nipped up hoping for one explore before it goes. The demolition is ongoing right now so decided to play it safe and not go inside whilst there’s walls smashing down.

0161Dan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
IMG_0775.jpeg

IMG_0776.jpeg

As far as I got before getting spotted. Lots of people and machines working on it, don’t expect it to last long.