real time web analytics
A sad announcement to make | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 6 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

A sad announcement to make

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

chills

Queller of the uprising
I’m ever so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time. As I’m sure you know, support is always available across the community.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Shit mate, you've had it so rough last year and now this year! Good to hear your keeping in good spirits considering the circumstances. My thoughts are with you and the kids mate.

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
What a terrible situation. Such a young woman. Makes me so upset about this pandemic and all the knock on and indirect issues it has caused creating so much pain.
Your feelings of relief mixed in with the hurt are very appropriate and healthy. You will move through so many waves of different feelings.
Do get in touch with me if you need any pointers as I'm medical myself but hopefully you will be getting the support and guidance you will be needing.
Al

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Sorry to hear of this mate, rest assured thoughts are with you and your families at this time. If you need anything feel free to get in touch.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Hi Kev
So sorry to read all this. Like Oort I really thought all would be good. But talking a lot, I know it has been a daily struggle for all of you. I was looking forward to meeting Claire in spring. She sounded an amazing person & so similar in interests too.

My heart goes out to you Kev & the kids. I know you will do great by them. Im still on the other end of the line here.

No shame in relief & conclusion, as you said it wasn't a way of life she would of wanted. Now I pray for you, and the kids. Get back to me when the time is right. If you want to chat about anything. Thinking of you all.

I was going to ask about the vaccine, as I did have suspicions.! Take time, heal, rest, process. Always here XX

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
Many will not understand, some will understand but a distraction from this never-ending horror show is needed. I was planning a dig in Wiltshire this weekend, I have decided it will still go ahead. Trust me this is what Claire would had wanted. Now as an open invite @Lord Oort and @Ferret especially

link here for members

No phone call from the hospital yet, just rang the ward on my own initiative and the nurse who answered unable to give a medical update but reports she is concious albeit with delerium. I wonder if she has achieved the impossible again and pulled through

WhoDaresWins

Let's do this
Regular User
Lost for words Bertie. She sounds like an absolute fighter though. My thoughts are with you and your family.

cunningcorgi

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Just want to echo what everyone previously has said and that I am thinking of you, your wife and your boys at this devastating news.

Thoughts are with you all.

Gunsnrosies

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Although We don’t know one another I regularly see your posts and saw this one when you originally posted in October. I assumed with the lack of updates that all was well. Thoughts are being sent your way for you and your family.

Who has read this thread (Total: 494) View details