real time web analytics
Report - - Abandoned Swimming Pool in Havana Cuba | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned Swimming Pool in Havana Cuba

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

BakesFinds

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just come back from Havana Cuba which to me one of the best cities in the world to explore safely, only there for 4 days can't wait to go back one day soon. One of my highlights was finding this beautiful abandoned swimming pool by chance!!! Please see other abandoned Havana Cuba finds on my YouTube channel BakesFinds.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Cortinalights

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice report, really atmospheric photos, looks like it was used for competitions with the diving blocks and banked seating, any ideas what happened to it? I do want to go to Cuba one day, would love to see all those old cars before they disappear

BakesFinds

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cuba is amazing been wanting to go for 15 years best holiday ever been on. The Swimming pool is part of The University grounds, I put some videos up on YouTube my account is BakesFinds. Could have spent all 4 days taking pictures & filming, 1 in 3 car is a 1950's classic found some amazing abandoned ones in the city centre!!!

Cortinalights

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cuba is amazing been wanting to go for 15 years best holiday ever been on. The Swimming pool is part of The University grounds, I put some videos up on YouTube my account is BakesFinds. Could have spent all 4 days taking pictures & filming, 1 in 3 car is a 1950's classic found some amazing abandoned ones in the city centre!!!
Sounds great, I need to go that's all there is to it

Who has read this thread (Total: 149) View details