real time web analytics
Report - - Aldermaston Court, Berkshire - May 2018 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Aldermaston Court, Berkshire - May 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

D

Dragon_Urbex

Very nice, wonder if security has kept up with the goons that try after this report :p
Seen any GoonTube videos of it cropping up? Bar the Dragon_Urbex video, as that's mine and I don't go around faking dead bodies. ;P

D

Dragon_Urbex

It is still accessible, i dont know why your saying its not, it always has been accessible if you look properly

Last time I went to have a look in December it wasn't accessible. That's why. Also if any press approaches you about this place, don't publish it. Because it will get trashed otherwise.

D

Dragon_Urbex

Are you joking? You do realise that you've already posted it on a forum that's open to the public right?

If you'd seen the recent Facebook group posts regarding press stuff, you'd know it is in fact a joke. ;P

D

Dragon_Urbex

I hear you make Youtube videos i hate anyone who is called Exploring with....

Don't judge books by their covers. I'm not in it for views or fame at all, I just like documenting things on video. Besides I get what you mean regarding the name; an unoriginal 15 year old me made this unoriginally named account back in 2016... I now hate the name but can't be bothered to change it. :^)

richrg18

28DL Member
28DL Member
My mum got married there in the 1990s i was there so sad to see it as it now ,great pics brought back so many memorys...
The fireplace one is so familar i stood there with my sis
great report thanks for getting in there

Last edited:

richrg18

28DL Member
28DL Member
Ive just chatted to mum about it ,memorys,shes says your next challenge should be Portland house...her exact words..............Portland house is the one to look for ,maze of floors and rooms...

i beleve thats the old blue circle building closer to security.We both worked very local in the 1990s..

Who has read this thread (Total: 427) View details