real time web analytics
Report - - Aldermaston Court / Manor - Berkshire - May 2021 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Aldermaston Court / Manor - Berkshire - May 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TrevBish

www.TrevBish.co.uk
28DL Full Member
I decided to jump on the tour bus and visit this one. Its a shame how much it has changed in over a week. YouTuber knobs have already been here and no doubt it will get worse. Be warned. They do have security on site and its also next to a live MOD site. The MOD Police do patrol this at random times and the video's on YouTube show what can happen if caught. The building is alarmed and they do respond as we found out when we were met by Thames Valleys finest dog units. You have been warned.

Aldermaston Court is a country house and private park built in the Victorian era for Daniel Higford Davall Burr with incorporations from a Stuart house. It is south-east of the village nucleus of Aldermaston in the English county of Berkshire. The predecessor manor house became a mansion from the wealth of its land and from assistance to Charles I during the English Civil War under ownership of the Forster baronets of Aldermaston after which the estate has alternated between the names Aldermaston Park and Aldermaston Manor.

The estate became dominated by its neo-Elizabethan mansion after a fire of 1843 destroyed one third of the predecessor and various landscape features were added which have resulted in building and grounds being Grade II* listed. Between the turn of the 21st century and its closure in 2012, the estate has been a wedding venue, a conference centre, and a hotel. Aside from the manor house and its immediate surroundings, the park is home to office buildings and a lake.

Thanks for looking!

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thats pretty stunning, prob worth the hassle I would say.
Did u get caught or manage to hide?

TrevBish

www.TrevBish.co.uk
28DL Full Member
Thats pretty stunning, prob worth the hassle I would say.
Did u get caught or manage to hide?
We got caught by 2 dog units. They don't mess around. The MOD police were at the front gate when we arrived. Always on patrol.

jtza

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Stunner. Surprised it’s stayed so clean, hopefully not too much else changes now...

TrevBish

www.TrevBish.co.uk
28DL Full Member
If people continue to bait it out, the already pretty serious security situation could perhaps save it from getting too fecked.
I'm hoping the security will up there game. They used to be inside the Manor. But recently they haven't and that's when people have got in.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Stunner. Surprised it’s stayed so clean, hopefully not too much else changes now...

It's been pretty secure for ages, with alarms in most of the rooms, but it was recently sold and has a pending planning application going through which may explain why it's changed a bit.

Hopefully it gets sealed up and properly protected again before the goons fuck it over, it being where it is the MOD plod will likely take a dim view of some bellend flying a drone around or big groups of idiots bumbling about.

Fluffy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Jealous!

Fantastic pictures and story mate, nicely done.

I've been toying with the idea of visiting this place for a while now, on and off, but after reading the stories of security on this place, I think I might resign myself to just admiring the stunning photos from afar on this one!

Wally_urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
How the hell did u manage that? Last time we tried was well sealed and fully alarmed! Cracking pics though!

D

Dragon_Urbex

Fantastic report by the way. Always loved this place. Now I'm quite worried it'll be absolutely destroyed.

Who has read this thread (Total: 542) View details