real time web analytics
Back after a break | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Back after a break

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Joshrowlands

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone, Just wanted to put a quick post on here after not exploring for a while (mainly the C word, i wont say it). Looking for new friends to go exploring with around the staffordshire/Cheshire area, I have posted a few threads in here but didn't join until I had been doing it a while so alot of places I've been aren't on here. I am open to exploring local places Stoke / Stafford / Debry / Cheshire / manchester etc but also willing to drive or be the passenger for more long distance explores!

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome back, you’re best getting out there either solo or with a few mates and sticking some reports up. You’ll find people are more willing to meet once they know you’re the real deal (and not a murderer) ;)

Saltburndan1971

Banned
Banned
Welcome back, you’re best getting out there either solo or with a few mates and sticking some reports up. You’ll find people are more willing to meet once they know you’re the real deal (and not a murderer) ;)
But if you ARE a murderer, that doesn't automatically stop you exploring right?

Brackkkn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anyone interested in joining a WhatsApp group, for us to discuss meets around here? Might be a bit easier.