real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - www.28dayslater.co.uk Break Into UK Power Station, a Terror Weakness? | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News www.28dayslater.co.uk Break Into UK Power Station, a Terror Weakness?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riemann

Sunshine Indoors
28DL Full Member
I wanted to ask the same question but didn't want to upset anybody

Me too, I didn't want to say it was in the non public section incase they wanted to keep it out of public view (bit late now anyway).

It seems as though this person is just a petty idiot who wants all the recognition for places they haven't done themselves!

DubbedNavigator

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bless his cotton socks, he thinks he is going to avert the next terrorist attack by spitting at 2 people armed to the teeth with cameras

bungle666

....king of snake........
28DL Full Member
Ah, good old Temp2476 is at it again.

It seems quite likely from his/her motives that 'bitter, overweight cunt' might be a suitable description.:wanker

I agree with the bitter part! thats just petty, when it was obvious this report was meant for the privalaged few who can be trusted to post in here!

But seriously thought this video and report was private so who/how did it get public,Member leaking shit same as the last video ?

and this is a question i have wondering about all day.....

B..

diehardlove

1 of them cnuts off 28dsl
28DL Full Member
I dont wanna sound a cunt but i normally do,I doubt very very very much that the lads would put the video/report in members then put it on youtube so when it gets found out who it is that made it public unless it was the lads themselfs which i doubt then can it be a instant ban as it fucks you off that no one can keep there gob shut.
ITS A FUCKING MEMBERS SECTION I.E NOT THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Engineer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its not a worry, its a major worry........Because no one else local to it has attempted it :eek: Fairplay nice shots and the videos not that bad either :D:thumb

bubblehead

you lost the game
28DL Full Member
Lol, looks like we have some hatorz in our midst :D
I've seen a bigger terrorist threat in a CoE church congregation

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Dont worry about it guys, it may have been posted on here in the non-public bit but its no secret, ive told a few people about it outside the forum so couldnt say it was defiantly one of us lot being 'a tad' two faced.. Its on my blog now too anyway..

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
Dont worry about it guys, it may have been posted on here in the non-public bit but its no secret, ive told a few people about it outside the forum so couldnt say it was defiantly one of us lot being 'a tad' two faced.. Its on my blog now too anyway..

But the comments with the video on 'youtube' actually state both of your names too.. so that kinda shows that it may be someone who read it here, which is a breach of trust.

What annoyed me was the actual title of the video.. "break in.." :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.