Web
Analytics
Report - - Bargate Shopping Centre - Southampton - August 2016 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Bargate Shopping Centre - Southampton - August 2016

xexxa

A national treasure
Regular User
Visited with @UrbexCamo and another. Always wanted to get in to a shopping centre and as this is the only one I know of I was really looking forward to it. It's been smashed to bits by kids after someone uploaded a video showing access :wanker . Anyway, here are a lot of photos of the place... Hope you enjoy it...

Jongulers nightclub

IMG_3744-1_zpspmcolm8g.jpg

IMG_3746-1_zpsgmwyj6kj.jpg

On to shops

IMG_3752-1_zpskhb5qukw.jpg

This was apt as there were many pijins... And fighting rats.

IMG_3759-1_zpsyn3mioky.jpg

IMG_3772-1_zpsljgamgyi.jpg

IMG_3774-1_zpsgwadjlkl.jpg

IMG_3779-1_zpsjeyjxplm.jpg

IMG_3783-1_zps2u4zzhbl.jpg

IMG_3790-1_zpspz7rz5db.jpg

IMG_3795-1_zpsqm8yxb9y.jpg

IMG_3801-1_zpsqtei0mzi.jpg

IMG_3803-1_zpsytkqfxoo.jpg

tits....

IMG_3806-1_zpsyo8vt1h5.jpg

tits...

IMG_3807-1_zpsxvrpfofz.jpg

IMG_3809-1_zpslxev96zs.jpg

Had a good time here. Been trashed quite a bit, but still quite a lot of stuff to look at in there.

ClaireM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So strange to see it like this, I used to spend alot of time in there in Sega park haha!
Awesome pics:)