real time web analytics
Best location ever? | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Best location ever?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dirge

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm not sure about a favourite, I've enjoyed most of mine all for varying reasons. If I had to pick then maybe a farmhouse I visited last week in Newport called Windy Ridge, it just told a great if a little sad story of the (presumably) gentleman that lived there. Not sure if I made a report of it on this site, If I didn't I will post one soon.

I have a site I really want to do more than any other, It's just that my real life mate who joins me has said he won't do it for a number of reasons and I've asked a few on here about doing it but not got further than chatting about it. The Elysium in Swansea... It will be explored... Oh yes, it will be explored!

dirge

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The Elysium is fab, well worth the effort :thumb

I have to see it again, went there so much twenty to thirty years ago, when my sister had dance classes there, I was always intrigued by the rest of the building as even back then most of it was blocked off.

mockney reject

Staff member
The Falcon did it for me, worst ever was Shitvic in Chelmsford, So much anticipation for so little reward

drhowser

Bespectacled & irrelevant
Regular User
Probably the Hotel Como or non plus ultra, both of which were out accommodation for several Italian trips. I'd say Como just edged it for the parties, although the view waking up on the roof of non plus ultra was like nothing else!

VwTerry

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ah you have it all wrong Paul, you clearly haven't been to the southwest finest Urbex/sploring haunted location...
_87622966_87620868.jpg

A quality place...
Where's this place???

DrGonzo

Hello Officer
28DL Full Member
VW Terry, you may want to look at the picture a little closer before asking.... There is a sign on the top of the building! And a ton of news reports about that place.