real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Best magazine mention. | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Best magazine mention.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

bri365

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
read a piece in my wifes latest best magazine relating to death threats made to Yvette Fielding. She said someone on 28 days later forum had been making them, but that now they had been removed.

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Oh God, talk about plummeting to new lows in journalism - Best Magazine FFS
smiley_vomit.gif

but that now they had been removed.

Have they gone? - must be an administrative cock-up :p

Tassadar

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If i ever see Yvette Fielding, i'd rip her trachea out and beat her to death with it.

There's a few more magazine sales :rolleyes:

Just awesome........doint know if the media can spell "trachea" though.. they do seem to have limited interlectual capacity.

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Just awesome........doint know if the media can spell "trachea" though.. they do seem to have limited interlectual capacity.

True, so true, mind you there's also a perverse irony in the fact that you miss-spelt intellectual :p

Voodoo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That Fielding is such a bitch, i hate people that exploit ghosts for cheap profit. All those ghosties going about their business not hurting anyone, doing the whole "wooooohhhh" routine. Then she pops up in her taxi shoving cameras in their faces. "smile for the camera ghosties, make me money". :mad:

So what you are saying is she is a ghost pimp and the ghosties are becoming her whores?

What a bitch!

Tassadar

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
True, so true, mind you there's also a perverse irony in the fact that you miss-spelt intellectual :p

That happens alot i was brought up reading the Daily Mail...or i could claim it was deliberate :cool:

Bunkertastic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You may mock Miss Fielding, but have you seen this?

Conclusive proof of some sort of afterlife, so there.

RAF-N

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Carefull people, dont say bad things about Yvette if you do Karl will be after you like a shot! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

pixie-alpha

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Pah Yvette Feilding can chew glass for all I care and her feeble hubby can do one too! Most Haunted is packed with idiots groping about in the dark screaming at the slightest noise . I can't beleive they have fans that take it seriously at all..... it would have been interesting to see the dumb cow on fire though.

BenCooper

Mr Boombastic
28DL Full Member
Remember what happened last time - all it'll take is for someone to suggest nuking Yvette Fielding and we'll have the anti-terror police all over us.

pixie-alpha

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Remember what happened last time - all it'll take is for someone to suggest nuking Yvette Fielding and we'll have the anti-terror police all over us.

I have no idea what you mean and was in no way was I attempting to bait the daily Mail. ......Though saying that I'd pay to see Yvette beaten with her own trachea.
:popcorn
:popcorn:popcorn
:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn

goan

Chatbox Retard
28DL Full Member
I dont care about Yvette Fielding. Imagine those poor dogs having to put up with that whiny bitch, if I were those dogs (no jokes please) I go straight to my union.... Anyone own a security firm and have some illegal dogs, I have a plan...... :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.