real time web analytics
General - - Big structure SENNELY BIRMINGHAM | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Big structure SENNELY BIRMINGHAM

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

salinium

DerelicDogs
28DL Full Member
There is a big structure in sennelys Park just over the bridge and beside the swings, it's hidden behind the trees but it's a big abandoned building, I saw it two years ago and forgotten about but my dad recently reminded me it was there, it's boarded up but I didn't take that good of a look at it, sennelys park is in woodgate valley Birmingham west midlands
Unfortunately I do not have any pictures but il see

Snowhead

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If it's any or all of the buildings in this link then it's current or former grounds maintenance buildings.

RookOshea29

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi,

I’ve been in the building before it was completely boarded up. There used to be metal stairs on the side also, and many a time the young kids would bash the door open at the top of the stairs to gain entry and open up the big doors at the front.

I’ll have a look for the photos I took of the inside before. I will stress just in case, I never took anything from the building and simply navigate down around the kids who didn’t mind me being there and taking photos.

I believe the old building was used as a changing room, as with a bit of digging there was apparently a football field nearby and a local team. This matched the inside appearance of the building, which featured changing rooms upstairs and a shower room-esque bottom floor, or a top least what looked like old white tiling.

Hope this helps somewhat

salinium

DerelicDogs
28DL Full Member
Hi,

I’ve been in the building before it was completely boarded up. There used to be metal stairs on the side also, and many a time the young kids would bash the door open at the top of the stairs to gain entry and open up the big doors at the front.

I’ll have a look for the photos I took of the inside before. I will stress just in case, I never took anything from the building and simply navigate down around the kids who didn’t mind me being there and taking photos.

I believe the old building was used as a changing room, as with a bit of digging there was apparently a football field nearby and a local team. This matched the inside appearance of the building, which featured changing rooms upstairs and a shower room-esque bottom floor, or a top least what looked like old white tiling.

Hope this helps somewhat
Thanks it helps alot, I mostly enjoy getting inside and taking pictures, I saw it two years ago and I panic if I leave it too long to look at it

Jela

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yeaa I've lived by here for 25 years and it's not been in use the whole time but everyone's correct it was used as a changing room as they have a few football pitches and they also do a country run.

It was boarded up for a long time it's not used by the council as storage sometimes. But it's also worth noting the park keepers house is still occupied but is now only the lady I'll try dig a few pics out

Who has read this thread (Total: 419) View details