real time web analytics
Bio-Medical research centre, Portugal (September 2023) | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Bio-Medical research centre, Portugal (September 2023)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
Another stop off on a recent trip to Portugal with @host @sammydoublewhammy @Cloth Head

A bio-medical research institute dating back to the late 19th Century, the facility was started by an eminent Portuguese academic in the fields of biology and medicine after visiting biomed research institutes around Europe, and being inspired by the breakthroughs being made. It was time to create a similar research facility in Portugal, It operated for over a century, protecting public health as well as directly contributing to scientific advancement.
The original building is now disused but active research continues after a new hospital and research facility were built on the site next to it around 15 years ago.

p.jpg

lab3.jpg

u.jpg

i.jpg

c.jpg

w.jpg

q.jpg

lab4.jpg

lab.jpg

t.jpg

l.jpg

a.jpg

m.jpg

xx.jpg

r.jpg

CantClimbTom

Enthusiastic Idiot and prolific BS talker
28DL Full Member
stunning pics
I hope that place stays off the radar, it would be awful if it got trashed, it looks like people just walked out and nobody but yourself has ever returned
pics 4 and 6 I especially like. And jealous you seem to have effortlessly? mastered exposure with windows behind in a way that a non photographer like me never quite gets right

Who has read this thread (Total: 165) View details