Web
Analytics
Report - - Birkenhead tunnels | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Birkenhead tunnels

Stevoscho

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
20180103_220935.jpg
20180103_222121.jpg
20180103_222627.jpg
20180103_222342.jpg
20180103_222842.jpg
Went here last Saturday night been back twice since not the best pics but I'm trying I don' no much about the history I do no that they have been done a few times and they seem to get closed straight away but as Iv said in been 3 night s on the run and they are still open really good place at night

Last edited:

The Kwan

Easily Led
Regular User
Good to see again, really ought to do something with my pics from here, was the last time I bumped into @The Kwan too which is long overdue.
Long overdue indeed :thumb ..the tunnels may be open again but the sad news is that the Cock and Donkey pub has closed down for good..we would need to find a new watering hole in Birko :)