Web
Analytics
Report - - Box Quarry Wiltshire 30-03-08 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Box Quarry Wiltshire 30-03-08

REEF

Getthegirlkillthebaddies
28DL Full Member
Visited with Root, Rookinella, Rigsby, King Rat and two guys from Dark Places (Sorry guys:eek:)

My first trip to the mine and I am staggered at the size of the place, there's miles and miles of tunnels and so much to see.

Started with the Cathedral.
01-55.jpg

Another view
02-52.jpg

Then on through the quarry
02a.jpg

03-52.jpg

To one of the cranes, much bigger that I expected
04-48.jpg

05-43.jpg

Lunch time
06-38.jpg

Then the Crab
07-37.jpg

Another Crane
08-33.jpg

On to the Military section
09-27.jpg

10-23.jpg

11-21.jpg

We also went to see the the Submarine door but my lens steamed up so didn't get any good photo's:(

No trip would be complete without seeing the robots
12-14.jpg

Was a super day, great to meet some new people. Oh thanks Markr for the Wellies:D

Last edited: