real time web analytics
Report - - Brentwood Police Station and Magistrates Court, Essex - August 2018 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Brentwood Police Station and Magistrates Court, Essex - August 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

PerryGoesPlaces

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me and @Smiffyboi explored the abandoned police station in Brentwood little over a week ago, we had been told the site had 24/7 security with frequent police patrols but on the day we went we didn't encounter a single person for the 3 hours we spent there.

The History

• The Police Station was built in 1937.
  • The Police Station closed to the public in April of 2016 and was finally vacated by the police in December of 2017, it closed due to the recent budgets cuts.
  • 15 Police Stations were also closed due to the £63 million spending but Brentwood Police Station was the one of nine to be closed permanently.
  • Residential development is soon to be in the works along with 70-100 dwellings as part new builds,and part conversion of existing buildings.

The Explore
I had been wanting to do this explore for several months now with @Smiffyboi & @RoraTheExplorer but we had never got round to it but randomly a day before we all decided we would give it a go. When we got there we expected to see 24/7 security out front as it is a Police Station but there was no one to be seen. A quick trip to the petrol station for some drinks and a sandwich and we headed round back to find a way into the grounds, next time we are going to check the weather because like idiots we went on the hottest day of the year...
Before we was about to climb over we saw camera's attached to the building but guessed they were not active anymore so we took our chances, once we had gotten under a fence we headed straight towards the windows to see if any would open and by surprise one did and just like that we was inside.

Here's what we found inside:

DSCN3238.JPG

DSCN3159.JPG

DSCN3072.JPG

DSCN3073.JPG

DSCN3078.JPG

DSCN3082.JPG

DSCN3150.JPG

DSCN3101.JPG

DSCN3112.JPG

DSCN3105.JPG

DSCN3104.JPG

DSCN3118.JPG

DSCN3128.JPG

DSCN3143.JPG

DSCN3198.JPG

DSCN3184.JPG

DSCN3196.JPG

DSCN3202.JPG

DSCN3206.JPG

DSCN3215.JPG

DSCN3220.JPG

DSCN3231.JPG

DSCN3245.JPG

37929902_818754944988441_4611181329705336832_n.jpg

Anyways, here's a video I recorded of the police station, if you do enjoy it don't feel afraid to give a like and a comment on the video, if you think there is areas I can improve please comment on the video as that's very much appreciated!

PerryGoesPlaces

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just come back from there :)

Still piss easy to get into and a really cool place. Will go back soon to get more shots as didn't stay long cause I see a car parked out the front today.
Surprised Secca haven't even bothered to lock the windows and doors :eek: The car parked out front is nothing to worry about!

PerryGoesPlaces

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes that's the problem mate, they get trashed in no time at all.
Just got to talk someone into going down their with me.
Well I come from Harlow and all the kids do here is smash buildings up, me and my mates kept one of the buildings a secret for about 6 months and it was only till a week ago one of the chav's found the way in and completely smashed the place up...