real time web analytics
Report - - Bridge cave September 2020 near ystradfellte | Underground Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bridge cave September 2020 near ystradfellte

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
the strange markings . I am completely unsure really how they truly got their I would personally guess shells in a ice age or summit where mussels Where feeding in the sea on the rock then frozen their or they collected in that place ? Could be how the shells break down over time and in this area where in large numbers this is going back truly thousands of years as I sure you no !

but that’s a complete guess !

I think that's a pretty sound guess to be fair, im not sure how shells decay underground, I think they go grey top side but could very well stay white underground. In the absence of any other theory I think its pretty good :thumb

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I stand by what I said, it's a total ballache, trying to crawl through worm holes/water, with a camera & tripod is a nightmare :banghead

Ahhh mate, it’s all about the DSLR trust me, and it MUST be canon... if not, ya may as well start digging a grave for it :brew

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Ahhh mate, it’s all about the DSLR trust me, and it MUST be canon... if not, ya may as well start digging a grave for it :brew

Luckily Nikons can probably still work after being dug up again. Its all about that extra girth ;)