real time web analytics
Report - - Bridge cave September 2020 near ystradfellte | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bridge cave September 2020 near ystradfellte

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
Yea but your torch is more of a ww2 search light than a maglite lol (waiting until after Christmas to order mine).

Maybe stick your phone in a plastic bag for the other stuff?

Nice bit of history as well, nice one mate.

What's the story with the rock halfway through? Are the semi circles tool marks or weird ore bits?
Is a good torch ! To say the least. !

ya I have the freezer bags then it goes in a special waterproof box that’s meant to be indestructible, issue is when your crawling it’s not at all like people think some times your on your tummy and can’t lift your nose of the ground to look up for a long while and the tunnel is to narrow width ways even for a bottle of drink for example to be in a small bag on your back or belt .

the strange markings . I am completely unsure really how they truly got their I would personally guess shells in a ice age or summit where mussels Where feeding in the sea on the rock then frozen their or they collected in that place ? Could be how the shells break down over time and in this area where in large numbers this is going back truly thousands of years as I sure you no !

but that’s a complete guess !

Down and beyond

Regular User
Ah mate, it is a bit of a pain at first when all you can work out is flash photography, but after a while, the lightpainting and manual mode can be pretty rewarding
I tell ya what you carry on lugging it about get some practice in and show me what’s possible then ;) When you change my mind that it’s worth it I might consider one in 2050 when I to old to see a phone screen

wormster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bridge Cave is good for newbies. There is the potential to dig into LNRC if you know where to look. We reckon it's about 100m of easygoing loose fill in a phreatic tube above Jopo's dive line

Down and beyond

Regular User
Bridge Cave is good for newbies. There is the potential to dig into LNRC if you know where to look. We reckon it's about 100m of easygoing loose fill in a phreatic tube above Jopo's dive line
Hello mate I didn’t no about that potential would be great ! Lnrc is good that would be a nice trip joined up together ! Thanks for letting me no

the Entrance to lnrc is my favourite bit ! Town drain is good also , after town drain the 10ft drop turned right pressed on into the next flooded cave the divers do that’s a good size can’t remember it’s name

wormster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bridge is like Goatchurch the sacrificial noobie cave, it's a piece of piss if you want to moan about crawls try "The Long Crawl" in Dan yr Ogof it's a doozie