real time web analytics
Question - - Brighton king Alfred bowling | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Brighton king Alfred bowling

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

JasonS4s

28DL Member
28DL Member
Oh that's a shame, they were quick on it. ;)
Still at least we have one recent pic of what's inside!
Perhaps whoever busted it open (illegally though) will do so again, so worth keeping an eye out.

Last edited:

tobytron

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh that's a shame, they were quick on it. ;)
Still at least we have one recent pic of what's inside!
Perhaps whoever busted it open (illegally though) will do so again, so worth keeping an eye out.
Managed it today
Where theres a will theres a way

20240110_203218.jpg

20240110_202120.jpg

20240110_203410.jpg

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Well it certainly doest appear to be an empty space as previously mentioned. Well done on getting in, perseverance certainly pays off :thumb

Tom Ellis

TJExplore
28DL Full Member
Cheers buddy - if anything changes in we go!
Will Update too as I live a 10 min walk away! A second entranced opened up in the car park for one night not too long ago but that was re-sealed the day after. They're really on top of it at the moment so just keeping fingers crossed

cameraexplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Will Update too as I live a 10 min walk away! A second entranced opened up in the car park for one night not too long ago but that was re-sealed the day after. They're really on top of it at the moment so just keeping fingers crossed
Cheers Tom, are you on Instagram? I can add you and go down when/if an opportunity arises?

The Uninvited Guest

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very much sealed and bricked today. Thankfully I had the opportunity to visit recently when open, but was boarded the other week and now today they had extended that and breezeblocked all entrances.

Who has read this thread (Total: 229) View details