real time web analytics
Report - - British Metal Limited -East Sussex- Nov 2015 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - British Metal Limited -East Sussex- Nov 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbanTraceur

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Awesome, minimal foot traffic/not in public view? I'll have a wander next time I'm in Brighton, don't know Hove too well.

Reubaaan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Love the lightpaint, I'll have to pop down soon as it's so close to my place in Brighton.

Reubaaan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
They've closed up the free candy hole by the look of a street view shot from April this year. There's still a way in by leaving the ground however. :rolleyes:

CR Explore

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yeah guys, the window has been sealed recently! I went back the other day to show some friends but it had been sealed! :(

OPEN&ENTER

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
2cynzvr.jpg

MaxM

28DL Member
28DL Member
I've been here it's ok but there isn't much to it, when I went the doors were wide open so was easy to get into. There are lots of big rooms with not much in apart from mud and bird poo, but there are a few smaller rooms with cabinets and cupboards upstairs. Worth going to

wander1er

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've been here it's ok but there isn't much to it, when I went the doors were wide open so was easy to get into. There are lots of big rooms with not much in apart from mud and bird poo, but there are a few smaller rooms with cabinets and cupboards upstairs. Worth going to
The lathes are still there unless someone in last couple of weeks has managed to shift em, were the sleeping bags upstairs still along with the fresh smell of weed lol,
Loads of nuts bolts small hand tools an old black n Decker scroller jig saw

Reubaaan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went with a friend a couple of weeks back and everything was boarded up agains so we had to get inventive...
Let's just say that whoever secured this place after its abandonment did a very half-arsed job on the roof...