real time web analytics
Buildings at Risk Register dead? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Buildings at Risk Register dead?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MrBurner

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just wondering if anyone knows what's up with the Buildings at Risk register? Hasn't been working for maybe a week? Might just be me but from checking it seems like it's properly down, which obviously sucks.

Oh also hello I guess! Been around for a few months but too lazy/bad at taking pictures to post a report.

MrBurner

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well, that sucks. Still not working here- is it down is saying it is, but maybe it's collecting data locally or something? idk how it works. Anyway, thanks!

1640453692483.png

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
The Buildings at Risk Register no longer exists, it was replaced by the Heritage at Risk Register a good few years ago, in line with English Heritage becoming Historic England.

I think he's referring to the Scottish one, which still went by the name Buildings at Risk and was a great website - and seemingly dead now. Hopefully it's been replaced with something.

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
I think he's referring to the Scottish one, which still went by the name Buildings at Risk and was a great website - and seemingly dead now. Hopefully it's been replaced with something.
Ah ok. Yes the Scottish Buildings at Risk Register is currently down, but only temporality. There's some info here -

Snowhead

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's a few sites within the group such as Britain from above that are down due to upgrades, that are taking longer than expected.