real time web analytics
Report - - Bumhole and Disorder, Sheffield, January 2019 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bumhole and Disorder, Sheffield, January 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ConstantCaver

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lovely report, and on the strength of it me and a couple of mates popped up from Derby today to have a mooch about in there. We made it all the way through section 1 to the outfall under Beighton Road but we didn't fancy going back up under it so had to have a quick submerge to get out under the metal bars in place. Refreshing. Disorder was a doddle by comparison.

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
Lovely report, and on the strength of it me and a couple of mates popped up from Derby today to have a mooch about in there. We made it all the way through section 1 to the outfall under Beighton Road but we didn't fancy going back up under it so had to have a quick submerge to get out under the metal bars in place. Refreshing. Disorder was a doddle by comparison.

Haha! Good work! I had previously considered the submerged way in myself but thought better of it. Cold I bet!

ConstantCaver

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haha! Good work! I had previously considered the submerged way in myself but thought better of it. Cold I bet!

It was, but only momentarily. Good hangover cure really. Fortunately, unlike the others, I wasn't in waders - one of the two imbeciles ended up going under like a limbo dancer with his head pointing upstream, then had to spend the walk up to Disorder emptying himself out.

Who has read this thread (Total: 397) View details