real time web analytics
Report - - Bunker N0.7 Yorkshire water operations bunker - Cottingham - October 2021 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bunker N0.7 Yorkshire water operations bunker - Cottingham - October 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

S U B T E R

S U B T E R
28DL Full Member
This operations bunker is one of 7 (this one being bunker NO.7) built by Yorkshire water in 1989 to continue operating Hulls water system in the event of a nuclear strike on the UK.

This bunker has 7 rooms. A plant room, air filtration room, lobby/communications room, operations room, kitchen/dining room, lockers and toilets, and sleeping quarters(10 beds).

The bunker was last serviced in the early 2000s and has laid redundant ever since.

Enjoy the images.

DSC09497.jpg

DSC09496.jpg

DSC09435.jpg

DSC09489.jpg

DSC09443.jpg

DSC09462.jpg

DSC09464.jpg

DSC09475.jpg

DSC09452.jpg

DSC09454.jpg

Last edited:

S U B T E R

S U B T E R
28DL Full Member
Pretty good bunker really. Think all the waterboard ones I've been to have been bare.
They last ran the generator in 2001 and then nothing after in the maintenance record book. i was there in June and its in a pretty bad state now due to damp about 2 inch of water throughout it.

Parysperspective

A peach, a nice welcoming peach
Banned
They last ran the generator in 2001 and then nothing after in the maintenance record book. i was there in June and its in a pretty bad state now due to damp about 2 inch of water throughout it.
Did you find a torch there by any chance? At the bottom of the ladder in? Like one of those small work lamp type ones? :):oops

UKVETERAN2016

28DL Member
28DL Member
Great pictures, I have been to this Bunker not too long ago, made a video of it and got some cool pictures, may have to go back again in near future 🙂👍

Who has read this thread (Total: 237) View details