real time web analytics
Report - - Burlingham Mill.. Bury St Edmunds, December 2021 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Burlingham Mill.. Bury St Edmunds, December 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
Nice.
I tried this and few years back. Got defeated by the thorns though.
I think there is one modern derelict building next door. Is that still there and did you take a look?
Looks light industrial

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Did it in like 2006 or somthing. Part of it was used for storage back then. Probably one of the first places I set an alarm off in I think. Was no where near as fucked back then but just as empty.
I can imagine the floors were intact then.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice.
I tried this and few years back. Got defeated by the thorns though.
I think there is one modern derelict building next door. Is that still there and did you take a look?
Looks light industrial
There is an extension but it is over a gate with barb wire on it. In full view of flats. I looked through and looks well sealed and not really look that exciting so did not even attempt it.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nice to see inside. Unexpected collapses though. The outside looks solid. Always nice to get something ticked off. Nice decay though, and some toilets bonus! The Rover is cool. Nice looking mill, shame its decaying like this.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice to see inside. Unexpected collapses though. The outside looks solid. Always nice to get something ticked off. Nice decay though, and some toilets bonus! The Rover is cool. Nice looking mill, shame its decaying like this.
Thanks Jane. It was in a state in places but no interior vandalism. Strange about the toilets I was not going to go in as it was a little block outside. But needed a pee so just tried the door and it opened up. And was a really nice toilet block. I nearly got the sweats thinking I could have missed it ha ha.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yes, 3.5 referring to the V8 engine size. 110 is the P4.

heres one I stumbled on a few weeks back this is P4 I believe?

this one there too which made me think of u & the banger track lol

sorry Mikey hijacked ya thread

Who has read this thread (Total: 317) View details