real time web analytics
Report - - Canaletto, London - Nov 2014 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Canaletto, London - Nov 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Seffy

Staff member
Canaletto, London

Canaletto is a beautifully crafted residential tower of style and quality, designed by Dutch master Ben van Berkel of UNStudio. Situated by the water, Canaletto offers a collection of sumptuous apartments in the swiftly growing area on London’s City Road around Tech City, providing residents with truly exceptional and rare levels of service and amenities.
The 31-storey Canaletto building sits at the crossroads of the capital’s most exciting and diverse districts such as Islington, City, Shoreditch and Clerkenwell. Residents will have a committed and efficient concierge team as well as superior level of facilities including stylish restaurant, private screening room, fabulous swimming pool and gymnasium and stunning 24th floor private Club Canaletto with sky terrace.

So anyway, after the forum meet up in LDN, it was only right to hit some stuff afterwards. Whilst half the group went off to smash other things which seemed to feature lots of tea drinking and police, we fancied a jaunt up (fairly) high, before other shenanigans we had planned later that night like.

Was only after nearing the top of the crane, we could hear voices on the roof of the building, and realised that adders and Monkey had beaten us up there. If there's one thing I've learnt through these London times, it's that driving is actually not quicker than catching the tube/bus. Fair play guys.

Chilled on the crane for a bit, before heading to join the others on the roof. This was when some extreme fog started rolling in, and made for a rather breathtaking sight indeed. Looking forward to seeing some more pics from the others on this one.

15296656594_8fe2109fa3_c.jpg

15733154797_283fd6187c_c.jpg

15893098486_aa763cc944_c.jpg

15918891325_8dc541ac80_c.jpg

15893097676_12b457484c_c.jpg

15916936991_7b1c521408_c.jpg

Serenading us with Wu Tang

15731442488_698a1e1e6d_c.jpg

15916936031_ca429410c7_c.jpg

15918250692_d652a7c5d1_c.jpg

15893098836_38735c1918_c.jpg

Quality night all round, cheers all.​

Monkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice set :thumb Wish I got a 360 pano of that fog from the crane. All you would see is canaletto popping out below you.

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow, fog is awesome, would love to have been there for that, shame I missed it! Cheers for sharing. :)

Gabe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lush photos as always mate, think i spy myself too. Decided not to put any of the silly antics in i see

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
Ah I see where we were, we were on the building next door, they have nice tea and fresh milk in the fridge. I hadn't got a clue where we really were, I was just following everyone else. And yeah, the City of London police didn't take too kindly to 6 people scaling the Lloyds building at 4:00am, well if you put scaffolding up it what do you think's gonna happen. lol

Nice pics seffy :-)

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
Nice view from the crane! And lovely photos mate, was good to see you guys again, and again.

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Awesome shots, kind of wish we'd stayed out. But I was nicely tucked up in bed by this point. :sleep

We'll be out again for some more fun soon!

The_Raw

Staff member
Cool pics Seffy, really enjoyed seeing the fog shots from up there, especially the ones of the silliness! Looks bonkers :)

Ah I see where we were, we were on the building next door, they have nice tea and fresh milk in the fridge. I hadn't got a clue where we really were, I was just following everyone else.

Nah we were three buildings along mate, just out of shot from this one as there is another in the way. Went past there yesterday in fact and they've removed some bits of scaff so perhaps they noticed some teabags were missing :D

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details