real time web analytics
Report - - Canaletto, London - October 2014 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Canaletto, London - October 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Monkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Canaletto, London - October 2014

About (Taken from the website)

Canaletto is a beautifully crafted residential tower of style and quality, designed by Dutch master Ben van Berkel of UNStudio. Situated by the water, Canaletto offers a collection of sumptuous apartments in the swiftly growing area on London’s City Road around Tech City, providing residents with truly exceptional and rare levels of service and amenities.
The 31-storey Canaletto building sits at the crossroads of the capital’s most exciting and diverse districts such as Islington, City, Shoreditch and Clerkenwell. Residents will have a committed and efficient concierge team as well as superior level of facilities including stylish restaurant, private screening room, fabulous swimming pool and gymnasium and stunning 24th floor private Club Canaletto with sky terrace.

Visit

Visited with extreme_ironing and the_raw. So this is my 3rd visit here and I'm finally happy with some of the pictures I've taken so I thought I would do a little report.

This time we decided to go up the crane in hopes of a better vantage point. It was another good night and a fun time. The only issue was it was really windy so quite hard to get a good shot and keep my camera steady but we managed. There's not much else to say really, it was quite a chilled one.

You can find my previous report on this place here

Here's the snaps

The finished product

dezeen_Canaletto-by-UNStudio_2.jpg

_MG_2266-6.jpg

_MG_2274-6.jpg

Looking into the core

_MG_2315-6.jpg

I then decided to climb up the vertical jib for a bit of fun and some extra height.

_MG_2286-6.jpg

_MG_2290-6.jpg

_MG_2293-6.jpg

_MG_2296-6.jpg

Cheers for looking!​

Last edited:

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice one, some of the best shots I've seen of London.

Props for climbing the vertical jib too mate, never seen shots like that and I really like it.

dave

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes must agree those are superb pics as good as ive seen tbh and shot in not the easiest of situations.

The_Raw

Staff member
Made me shudder watching Monkey go up that jib, fair play he's pretty competent though and the pics are of epic proportions :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details