real time web analytics
Report - - Canaston Bowl, Narberth - Jan 2018 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Canaston Bowl, Narberth - Jan 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Oh come on guys one of the biggest unwritten rules of exploring is you never talk about how you got into somewhere in public...

Jade West

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh come on guys one of the biggest unwritten rules of exploring is you never talk about how you got into somewhere in public...
hence why I haven't given the exact place to get in :) I could of said the exact way how to get in there.

Badger Man

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I mean 'round the back' on this building is almost the entire building. I mean unless you're gonna waltz in through the front door this really isn't new info?

Badger Man

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think the issue is they all want the information quickly because they don't have an attention span and don't really understand the community. That and so many places are slowly getting destroyed or are being demolished/refurbished

_grwlnd

28DL Member
28DL Member
Everybody is who is now in the community had to start somewhere and learn how everything works, we should just be happy that people of the younger generation are continuing the passion of urban exploring and that are treating the places with respect

Badger Man

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As long as they understand not to destroy things when they are there and get the general gist of not sharing entryways. Does anyone know if security companies browse forums like this for clues

LeeOAW

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As long as they understand not to destroy things when they are there and get the general gist of not sharing entryways. Does anyone know if security companies browse forums like this for clues
They do all the time and heard many mention this site.