real time web analytics
Report - - Carlton Theatre, Hull. October 2014 | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Carlton Theatre, Hull. October 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Stunning photos you've got there :thumb
love the location too

Ta very much mate :)

I don't think "Ulls" as bad as the BBC try to make out TBH it seems no different than any other northern City that's been run into the ground, with all the associated issues that comes with . Some fantastic buildings around here but like other major industrial Cities it's a shadow of its corner self :(

Will Knot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Finally got round to postin' one up then :rolleyes:

Nice pics and processing there, thanks for sharin' :thumb

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
there's some cracking walls and ceilings in there, nice one :cool

Cheers mate
Yeah it"s pretty decent considering the trashing it"s had the walls & roof have been exempt. Not got the usual water damage due to a recent metal roof...unlike Durham palladium :eek:

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Finally got round to postin' one up then :rolleyes:

Nice pics and processing there, thanks for sharin'
:thumb

Yeah mate, but only cos it"s the smallest amount of pics i"ve taken from anywhere ever, so i don"t have to trawl through that many to form a report before my Migraines beat me :)

Thanks for commenting :D

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers lex

No I didn't bother mate, didn't bother with much of it TBH once the police appeared I rapidly lost interest :)

Phone masts on both of the Towers and I didn't want to risk any waves, might lose my hair lol

man_gone_wrong

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice shots there mate!

The place looks battered. I remember going past there on the bus as a nipper watching the fag hags queueing outside for their dose of bingo.

Surprised the locals didnt have you while you was down there lol :D

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice shots there mate!

The place looks battered. I remember going past there on the bus as a nipper watching the fag hags queueing outside for their dose of bingo.

Surprised the locals didnt have you while you was down there lol :D

Cheers mate :)

Surprisingly "ULL"s not been too bad for me TBH ....well apart from the Sledgehammer wielding metal thieves in Rank Mill and the 2 Druggies trying to do me over in Lord Line and..........on 2nd thoughts yup we were lucky lol

EDIT And of course the Giant Rat"s didn"t eat us ...bless em :)