real time web analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Cefn Coed hospital Swansea | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Cefn Coed hospital Swansea

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jaime Coles

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve been keeping an eye on this since October.. still doesn’t seem to be any major shifts in closure or visit reports! Is there anyone that’s been in since 2023 or that has better info than google wants to give on the closure status ect?

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
I’ve been keeping an eye on this since October.. still doesn’t seem to be any major shifts in closure or visit reports! Is there anyone that’s been in since 2023 or that has better info than google wants to give on the closure status ect?
I went in march and it was sealed but I've heard it was potentially open a few weeks ago. There is still a way regardless but a bit more involved

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
The vast majority of the site closed in 2017. Only two wards and the chapel are used along with local ambulance trust using the old nurses quarters.

Been several occasions when its been accessible

Seffy

Staff member
Since 2023? We’re still in 2023!
I know some have been recently and had some success - guess it’s just luck of finding the most recently used way in before it gets fixed.

Fuzzball

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was very kindly given a tip-off at the start of this year on accessing the place, but found that way-in sealed. Security were also keen to gently harass/question anyone seen walking too close to the buildings as well, seemingly keen on getting people to admit trying to enter.
On the flip side I guess that's helping with the place not being trashed.

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
I was very kindly given a tip-off at the start of this year on accessing the place, but found that way-in sealed. Security were also keen to gently harass/question anyone seen walking too close to the buildings as well, seemingly keen on getting people to admit trying to enter.
On the flip side I guess that's helping with the place not being trashed.
Yep it seems tight at the moment, it looks like fort knox with all the signage up and shuttering. Hopefully one day it'll change again

RealBBNC

Fence lover
28DL Full Member
Still a way in, no power on inside, didn't see anyone or any recent activity despite the "increased security" claims.

Mr Budge

28DL Regular User
Regular User
managed it back in july and there was still power on, also had a worker walking around inside at one point

RealBBNC

Fence lover
28DL Full Member
managed it back in july and there was still power on, also had a worker walking around inside at one point
I was there today, saw no one and no power. Maybe keep visit attempts to rainy weekend days where security are less likely to be walking around