real time web analytics
Chernobyl, The Lost Film | Books and Media | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Chernobyl, The Lost Film

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

54Strat

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This film shows the terrifying images captured by the Russian filmmaker Vladimir Shevchenko on scene at Chernobyl those dreadful days in April 1986. Shevchenko later died suffering from the radiation he exposed himself to. Sadly, his name is not among the official casualties of the accident.

Sparky74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's really hard to imagine what they all went through in those first weeks following the disaster, it also goes to show the apparent lack of understanding of the effects of radiation (even though the world had experienced it previously). I suppose it goes to show what we take for granted 20 odd years later with the information highway available to us. There has been some cracking reports on Chernobyl lately, and they go a good way to showing people the state left behind, but this vidoe add that little something else....

Thanks for shareing :thumb

Barwy2

28DL Member
28DL Member
I find this film fascinating, the fact they are just running around with face masks on, we quickly learnt that nuclear also comes with a little problem of radiation.

If you can find any information on it, on a totally different subject matter, see if you can find out some information on what sort of drug tests and such the US military exposed their soldiers to a few decades ago. That's also sickeningly fascinating

Fabio

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
thanks for the link, i really enjoyed it. the chernobyl disaster always fascinated me. yes, really sad, but fascinating.

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details