real time web analytics
Report - - Clayton Hospital - March 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Clayton Hospital - March 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

eidolon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This was so far, my most enjoyable explore. After an hour of searching around and jumping at noises and movements thanks to the draft, I heard voices...they weren't just in my head this time. Having hid and spied (thinking I'd been rumbled), I soon realised that it was a group of 4 other explorers. Lovely folk, but didn't catch their online names. A further two hours of hunting around followed.

I'm getting desperate to photograph a morgue. As much fun as I had at Clayton, it wasn't my lucky day in a morgue sense. We located it, but it's currently very well boarded up. Perhaps another visit will be needed in the future.

I appreciate this is quite 'image-heavy'...hopefully I've sussed out the re-sizing out this time!

28DLedDSC_0069.jpg

28DLedDSC_0079.jpg

28DLedDSC_0082.jpg

28DLedDSC_0088.jpg
28DLedDSC_0130.jpg

28DLedDSC_0091.jpg

28DLedDSC_0094.jpg

28DLedDSC_0096.jpg

28DLedDSC_0110.jpg

28DLedDSC_0146.jpg

28DLedDSC_0157.jpg
28DLedDSC_0150.jpg

28DLedDSC_0160.jpg

28DLedDSC_0162.jpg

28DLedDSC_0166.jpg
28DLedDSC_0179.jpg

28DLedDSC_0181.jpg
28DLedDSC_0184.jpg

28DLedDSC_0175.jpg

28DLedDSC_0205.jpg
28DLedDSC_0228.jpg

28DLedDSC_0221.jpg

28DLedDSC_0227.jpg

28DLedDSC_0236.jpg

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well done on getting out .........alive lol
I"m quite surprised to see nothing much seems to have changed since last year, mind you short of a fire there"s not much else that could change unfortunately as i doubt there"s many windows left intact in the place or much else TBH.

The Morgue seems to be on a cycle & it"ll open again soon i"ve no doubt. If it had a slab it"d be open now :) But then again if it"d had a slab it"d have been taken by now so it"s catch 22 ;)

If this was your most enjoyable explore so far, may i suggest a revisit in the night & see how you feel about it then :eek: it"s amazing what Wildlife appears after Sunset inside here lol

Edit Just wondered what you were shooting & why the excessive noise in the images ? (Nosey Bugger :)

Last edited:

eidolon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well done on getting out .........alive lol
I"m quite surprised to see nothing much seems to have changed since last year, mind you short of a fire there"s not much else that could change unfortunately as i doubt there"s many windows left intact in the place or much else TBH.

The Morgue seems to be on a cycle & it"ll open again soon i"ve no doubt. If it had a slab it"d be open now :) But then again if it"d had a slab it"d have been taken by now so it"s catch 22 ;)

If this was your most enjoyable explore so far, may i suggest a revisit in the night & see how you feel about it then :eek: it"s amazing what Wildlife appears after Sunset inside here lol

Edit Just wondered what you were shooting & why the excessive noise in the images ? (Nosey Bugger :)
Haha! I don't think I'd venture in there after dark! Not alone anyway! There was a lot of vandalism, so you're right, barring a fire, there's not a great deal left to damage.

I'm using a Nikon D90, but having just checked the ISO, I've found it was really high so that might just explain the noise! I've re-adjusted it for future explores!

Robbo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is another Morgue, not the one located outside the hospital, well hidden. The original one used before the war.! My mate knows where it is & knows the place back to front.!

Skudge

The One & Only.
28DL Full Member
How the fuck have I never seen this? I know clayton really well, clearly not well enough. Gotta get down here ASAP. Nice pics.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Good effort, and yeah no need to ramp the ISO up too much on a D90 as it likes to make some noise

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Only just realised where this is, not in clayton-Manchester :slap. I deserve the title of one and only now :trout.

LOL i did wonder but as it"s late / early. TBF you probably don"t have anything this trashed even in Clayton ;)

Skudge

The One & Only.
28DL Full Member
LOL i did wonder but as it"s late / early. TBF you probably don"t have anything this trashed even in Clayton ;)

Mate just the streets are like this :rolleyes:. The homeless have got more luxury than the people who live in houses round here.

eidolon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is another Morgue, not the one located outside the hospital, well hidden. The original one used before the war.! My mate knows where it is & knows the place back to front.!

Another!? I was in that place for 3hrs searching before realising it was outside!

Well, if that's not an excuse to go back, I dunno what is! :-)

eidolon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good effort, and yeah no need to ramp the ISO up too much on a D90 as it likes to make some noise

Lowered it considerably on recent outings, much better! Cheers! I'll get those reports up in a bit.

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details