real time web analytics
Report - - Corris Uchaf Quarry/Mine + Cavern of Lost Souls Quarry/Adits - Aug 15 | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Corris Uchaf Quarry/Mine + Cavern of Lost Souls Quarry/Adits - Aug 15

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Scottieboi

UrbeXUntold
Banned
Be careful take very bright lights wellies and climbing rope although to be honest there aint much places to tie it lol

Foxyfemale95

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We will and thank you, we have got our wellies and our torches are 110 and one 1000 lumen just need to get our selfs some rope and I think we should be good to go :D

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Climbing in wellies?
Telling a public forum when you're going?

Both bad choices imho, personally I would change your day, it only takes someone being nosey or messing around at the top to knock a stone off on to your head and your done.
Always keep iffy explores a secret until done.

Foxyfemale95

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Climbing in wellies?
Telling a public forum when you're going?

Both bad choices imho, personally I would change your day, it only takes someone being nosey or messing around at the top to knock a stone off on to your head and your done.
Always keep iffy explores a secret until done.
Haha ye we didn't even end up going back up there and ye that's a fair point will keep that in mind next time

caverncrawler2

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was there a couple of weeks ago, fascinating but lethal place, the car stack is an awesome site just like walking round a 70`s breakers yard

100_7883.JPG

100_7835.JPG

100_7856.JPG

Who has read this thread (Total: 227) View details