real time web analytics
Report - - Crumpsall Workhouse, Manchester - June 2020 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Crumpsall Workhouse, Manchester - June 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Fuzzball

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's perked me up, good to see some old-skool asylum-esque aesthetics popping up somewhere new (at least to me) and in a different location and unexpectedly so (being originally a workhouse and all). I love the old hoover! Reminds me of the iconic pics of the hospitals and asylums with the collections of artfully arranged vintage hoovers! Very atmospheric and chilled video too, and interesting to connect where you explored with archive photos. Nice report!

jtza

28DL Regular User
Regular User
That's perked me up, good to see some old-skool asylum-esque aesthetics popping up somewhere new (at least to me) and in a different location and unexpectedly so (being originally a workhouse and all). I love the old hoover! Reminds me of the iconic pics of the hospitals and asylums with the collections of artfully arranged vintage hoovers! Very atmospheric and chilled video too, and interesting to connect where you explored with archive photos. Nice report!
Thanks! :) It was definitely refreshing to mooch around somewhere like this and have it not be a site I was already well aware of. I'd also say the hoovers, caged staircases and the main hall really added to the more classic hospital look that most are used to, but had it's differences as well

Longjohnye

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello everyone, I am quite new to exploring and am slightly naive to finding locations of places to explore. Would anyone be able to provide any information on where our crew could find the building? Have a great day x

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Hello everyone, I am quite new to exploring and am slightly naive to finding locations of places to explore. Would anyone be able to provide any information on where our crew could find the building? Have a great day x

It's really not difficult to find out what part of the building is derelict with a little bit of legwork.

Carlgunz

Banned
Banned
Did this just before it turned into a tier 2 location and we got caught by security who then called the police. Not sure if anything has been done but they said they was boarding it up

Kristy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Has this been demolished? Trying to look on Google earth but im unsure which part is actually abandoned because of surrounding active buildings. A lot of surrounding fresh demolition sites too

Carlgunz

Banned
Banned
Has this been demolished? Trying to look on Google earth but im unsure which part is actually abandoned because of surrounding active buildings. A lot of surrounding fresh demolition sites too
Message me on Facebook mate....... Carl guntrip

Foto.Jacker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks like this place has had some recent new security to it. Tried it a few nights ago and couldn't find a way in.

MK83

Wife and husband
28DL Full Member
Great photos. Looks awesome. Went looking for this after we'd done some Salford stuff a while ago but never found it and ran out of time. It dawned on us later where it actually is. Will defo be going back after seeing your report. Is there much security about with it being on an active site?

Who has read this thread (Total: 476) View details