real time web analytics
Report - - Crumpsall Workhouse, Manchester - January 2021 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
The biggest problem on this site is people bending the rules to suit themselves, you are allowed out within reasonable distance to exercise for your body to keep healthy. That exercise isn't for you to go out and enjoy yourself and label it as exercise.
Most of us are staying indoors instead of exploring and those that aren't are rubbing our noses in it.
As an essential worker with close family currently near death in hospital from it I'm all too aware of how serious this is but unfortunatley others are still very much dismissive of it.

joe_whipp_photography

Banned
Banned
The biggest problem on this site is people bending the rules to suit themselves, you are allowed out within reasonable distance to exercise for your body to keep healthy. That exercise isn't for you to go out and enjoy yourself and label it as exercise.
Most of us are staying indoors instead of exploring and those that aren't are rubbing our noses in it.
As an essential worker with close family currently near death in hospital from it I'm all too aware of how serious this is but unfortunatley others are still very much dismissive of it.
I didnt know of the post which said that the site prefers that exploring during this time shouldn't be bragged about. And I understand the covid guidelines and I assure you that me going out exploring within my area isnt putting me nor anyone else at any more risk. But, as you seem bothered I will hold any posts of explores and only post them on my other social media profiles. As I do not want to 'rub it in anyones faces'.

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I was called a key worker first lockdown but now even morrisons shelf stackers walk around with sign written jumpers saying 'I'm a key worker' so I looked it up and the thought is a key worker is now a term for medical staff, all others with adequate justification are essential workers so being happy to distance myself from a deluded shelf stacker I call myself an essential worker now.
However I agree, it doesn't seem to bother some firms, my mate who designs furniture still goes into the office for example.
This country is in a right mess and its because people think they know better.

joe_whipp_photography

Banned
Banned
You totally miss the point entirely, I can only hope you get caught and fined.
So you want me to stop all to
I was called a key worker first lockdown but now even morrisons shelf stackers walk around with sign written jumpers saying 'I'm a key worker' so I looked it up and the thought is a key worker is now a term for medical staff, all others are essential workers so being happy to distance myself from a deluded shelf stacker I call myself an essential worker now.
I'm confused about when I said I was a key worker and I'm taking it you want me to stop all together?

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Pretending to be a key worker will upset a lot of people including me.
Its not about your health by being on your own its about being somewhere and something happening dragging others in to help you.
Just stay at home until lockdown is over.
If you need exercise then walk round your local footpaths.
If you can take pictures from your local footpaths for your own amusement then fine they may not be report worthy on here but if they are make it very clear its from a local footpath. However you may still get a bit of abrasion.

westernsultan

Banned
Banned
I don't do social media but you have been brought to my attention because you entered the bus / coach storage site without permission. In your response to an earlier comment you said you always go out with a mate who works with you. The email from Manchester colleagues have said I should look at your website which says "Hello, I am Joseph, I am a Rochdale based Photographer and student at Access Creative College in Manchester and I study Film, Video and Photography" - hardly essential or key. Surely you should be staying at home and home studying. And as for staying local - you have been to the West Midlands recently - or do we have that information wrong as well.

joe_whipp_photography

Banned
Banned
Pretending to be a key worker will upset a lot of people including me.
Its not about your health by being on your own its about being somewhere and something happening dragging others in to help you.
Just stay at home until lockdown is over.
If you need exercise then walk round your local footpaths.
If you can take pictures from your local footpaths for your own amusement then fine they may not be report worthy on here but if they are make it very clear its from a local footpath. However you may still get a bit of abrasion.
I dont remember ever saying I was a key worker that wasnt me. And if it was I apologise. I said I work anyway

westernsultan

Banned
Banned
Here's a capture of you saying you are a key worker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has read this thread (Total: 321) View details