real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Danger warning for snappers | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Danger warning for snappers

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

snappel

BMW 4 LIFE
28DL Full Member
It's interesting how people are actively encouraged to go and climb mountains in Snowdonia, where there is just as much danger.

I think it comes down to the same thing though, and I wonder if people misguide themselves. The way society is today you'd be forgiven for thinking that life is eternal unless you fuck up and get yourself killed.

Don't these people realise that we're going to die anyway, and there's no point saving up all these years if we're not going to do anything worthwhile with them?

Ordnance

Stay Safe
Staff member
This article is from Feb 2009 and I am sure was posted here last year?

Re: £6000 for cutting yourself with a razor, I bet the "no-win-no-fee lawyer" charged the company around £10,000 legal costs! The School that offered £2250 for a snubbed toe got whacked with £2500 costs on top of that.

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Ha ha I was literally just talking about that compensation programme that was on last night. Me and my housemate were going to go out and measure the pavements to find one suitable for an elaborately staged kerb dive :p

M

matt109

Oh noes! My shed is an enclosed space not open to the public! Golly I don't want to endanger anyone trying to save me is I had an accident in there :O :wanker

Artypie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We'd best stop crossing the road as well then.....my lad was knocked down by a taxi and nearly killed last year and the taxi passenger (who admitted he was not treated for any injury) got one of the no win no fee vultures to send him a letter asking for compo "for whiplash injuries and a flashback to a previous incident". Of course he told them to **** off. I am wondering if i can counter claim for the flashback I got when the letter arrived, lol. It makes you wonder what kind of monsters "normal" people really are.

Status
Not open for further replies.