real time web analytics
Report - - Docklands warehouse Liverpool 03-2015 | Industrial Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Docklands warehouse Liverpool 03-2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Unfortunately we have no control over comments - unless there is swearing or whatever. On our Facebook page there were a few negative comments but the overwhelming majority were people genuinely interested and happy to see the pictures.
In my experience of digital journalism, you could give away £1m to a local charity and someone would still have something negative to say.

I will have to decline the offer I'm afraid, like others have said there's not too much in it for us. I hope you get a local explorer to do the article, like i say i feel this will benefit you and others involved..sorry i cant be of any more help.

Josh Parry

Banned
Banned
Hi Josh, the Liverpool Echo has had some really decent stuff in it lately in particular a series of articles from Georgie, a lad from here on 28 who shared his images and experiences with The Echo and Radio Merseyside equally, he did it because the Echo is a local paper that is big on local history and also going through a transition at the moment as you probably know, but he is by no means an idiot and only with local knowledge would one be aware of the Echo's present predicament at the moment regarding news content and entertainment features and all that bollocks that has been going on, I voiced my opinion about the Echo and its format but sadly did not get what I wanted but that is life, anyway I am rambling here but I would like to say that if any newspaper deserved content about local stuff it would be the Echo because it is a local Rag with a genuine interest in Merseyside and its people and history.
Yes it is a business but it gives back by way of free news and traffic updates etc to locals on the net, I have some pictures of Liverpool landmarks and you can use them happily if you would consider making an agreed donation to the forum, if they are of any use that is...no credit..just a donation.
Now we have the web we can easily see at a glance what sort of content people love - and people absolutely love seeing inside iconic buildings. I obviously can't speak on behalf of the paper but I know personally that I like to show off what Liverpool has to offer - and there are some incredible pictures on here. Photographers get a raw deal in the digital age with people stealing their pictures - I'd never do that which is why I sought permission for them. Could you send me a private message on here (I cannot do it yet as I'm still on spam watch,) to discuss a donation?

Josh Parry

Banned
Banned
I will have to decline the offer I'm afraid, like others have said there's not too much in it for us. I hope you get a local explorer to do the article, like i say i feel this will benefit you and others involved..sorry i cant be of any more help.
I appreciate your time and thanks for replying. I'd absolutely love to tag along on an trip somewhere and find out a bit more about it - as I said I am happy to admit I'm quite ignorant on urban exploration but more than willing to learn.

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Now we have the web we can easily see at a glance what sort of content people love - and people absolutely love seeing inside iconic buildings. I obviously can't speak on behalf of the paper but I know personally that I like to show off what Liverpool has to offer - and there are some incredible pictures on here. Photographers get a raw deal in the digital age with people stealing their pictures - I'd never do that which is why I sought permission for them. Could you send me a private message on here (I cannot do it yet as I'm still on spam watch,) to discuss a donation?

Replied Josh, I love the Echo and buy it regularly and I would love to support it but the terms could backfire somewhat when I cant see an article before it is published...more in the PM, goodluck with the Liverpool article.