real time web analytics
Report - - Everton Library, Liverpool, May 2021 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Everton Library, Liverpool, May 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Dave Wood

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don't suppose by any chance, that you saw this WW1 Memorial Plaque on one of the walls when you were going around?
It was moved into the Library from Heyworth Street County Infants & Primary School after it closed down in the 1980s.
It would be a pity if it had been damaged or disappeared, given what it represents.
Appreciate a credit for the shot and info if you post anymore of mine in the future.

Alec

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Appreciate a credit for the shot and info if you post anymore of mine in the future.

Sorry, but I have no recollection of where I'd seen it, other than I added a copy to my "WW1 - WW2" information file on my computer, on 14th March 2013.
That's all the information I had about it, as it doesn't have the embedded details like your image does.

Last edited:

Alec

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, it's still there.
Good to hear that it hasn't disappeared, because this sort of Memorial needs to be preserved.
I'd also love to know whether the two in the Bank of England in Castle Street are still there, as one was seen just propped up against a wall when the "Love Activists" occupied the building in 2015.

Who has read this thread (Total: 431) View details