real time web analytics
Report - - Fullers earth works surrounding buildings - March ‘19 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fullers earth works surrounding buildings - March ‘19

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So this is my first report! So please be generous..

It’s not so much a factory but it’s attached to fullers earth works, (surrounding buildings)

On my recent trip to fullers earth works I found that you could no longer access the factory directly as there were new boarders put up around it blocking it off.. It is now in preparation to be demolished as there are around 3 diggers around the site.

HISTORY
Unfortunately, I can’t find any information on the surrounding buildings of fullers earth works, but I can only assume that they may have been offices or something to do with fullers.

THE EXPLORE
At the time, we were hoping to actually get into fullers earthworks itself, although I have been there a number of times.

The usual entrance was VERY secure so there was no way past that so we took a wander and found our easy way in.

Walking around the whole site, everything had been boarded, even the very open bits at the back of the factory.

We noticed a caravan hidden at the back of the site with lights in which I can only assume was on site security. My friends had been told about these surrounding buildings so we thought we might as well take a look around for them.

They stood pretty empty and shabby, and didn’t access one of them as we were a bit concerned about that caravan, so decided to just look around one

Sorry the photos aren’t of great quality, and I didn’t capture a lot as there wasn’t much to photograph.

FF48F94D-48CC-4ECA-95A7-D9C8925C9471.jpeg

E38EF815-38A9-41CB-9E83-1242F9F81E45.jpeg

93D6E217-2A21-434F-BE74-2D8926C12E0D.jpeg

154811E6-CB36-485C-A05B-B35419C0281D.jpeg

1532C538-2088-4FFF-AAF8-C65A57CA6207.jpeg

07A08C11-23FB-4468-8C4B-08FA209C185B.jpeg

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
Yay! Well done on your first report mate. Your write up is fine btw, just needs a month and year in the title.

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Congrats on getting your first report done!

I used to live in Dorking and this was one of my local spots, even though it’s a shit hole and has been done to death I’m sad to know it’s not long for this world and I can’t get back for one last visit for old times sake.

Looking forward to seeing some more updates of local spots from you!

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Congrats on getting your first report done!

I used to live in Dorking and this was one of my local spots, even though it’s a shit hole and has been done to death I’m sad to know it’s not long for this world and I can’t get back for one last visit for old times sake.

Looking forward to seeing some more updates of local spots from you!

There’s a few spots in Dorking I like, but I feel like there’s actually more in that area than I can manage to find lol!

This was always a fun one, but really dangerous I think it’s about time it got knocked down as each time I go more and more stairs have collapsed :(

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Very well done, I said it all along, very intelligent and articulate young lady. You've written your report quite well and your experience very well. One up, hope to see some more. Once you start it only gets easier.

Great start Courtneyyy. :thumb:D

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very well done, I said it all along, very intelligent and articulate young lady. You've written your report quite well and your experience very well. One up, hope to see some more. Once you start it only gets easier.

Great start Courtneyyy. :thumb:D
Thank you :)

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
There’s a few spots in Dorking I like, but I feel like there’s actually more in that area than I can manage to find lol!

This was always a fun one, but really dangerous I think it’s about time it got knocked down as each time I go more and more stairs have collapsed :(
There is a lot in Surrey, plenty that isn’t on the forums either. I agree Fullers is a death trap, but that was always half of the fun. Especially in gale force winds up the top!

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is a lot in Surrey, plenty that isn’t on the forums either. I agree Fullers is a death trap, but that was always half of the fun. Especially in gale force winds up the top!

Surrey is such a large place that’s the only thing :/
I’ve been up there in really bad rain before and it wasn’t fun, especially with the holes in the floor

Calamity Jane

Regular User
Surrey is such a large place that’s the only thing :/
I’ve been up there in really bad rain before and it wasn’t fun, especially with the holes in the floor

There are some in Surrey Im coming up to redo as I didnt like my photos, more than happy to meet up :D

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
S
Will do, just waiting for wind and rain to die down a bit. Ive around 5 to re do :D I will pm you nearer the time and one or two new to me
Sounds good! Mind sharing what ones in Surrey with me or maybe just 1 or 2? I’ve covered most of Surrey so I may have been there.. I don’t mind if not but worth asking :)

Calamity Jane

Regular User
S

Sounds good! Mind sharing what ones in Surrey with me or maybe just 1 or 2? I’ve covered most of Surrey so I may have been there.. I don’t mind if not but worth asking :)

There is one I want to redo, but its only appeared on here once, so I will keep it for us to do. Others are ones like Keepers, and the theme park etc ones that have been done to death, but I wasnt using my good camera. And Ive one or two leads, so worth a check as they may be new to the board.

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is one I want to redo, but its only appeared on here once, so I will keep it for us to do. Others are ones like Keepers, and the theme park etc ones that have been done to death, but I wasnt using my good camera. And Ive one or two leads, so worth a check as they may be new to the board.
Theme park in Surrey???

Keepers I’ve heard has now been sold on.. I went there about a year ago there was working cctv, we walked through the woodland to get back onto the road to walk to the cars and as we left, security pulled up. But yeah I’ve heard it’s been sold on :/

Who has read this thread (Total: 174) View details