real time web analytics
Question - - Good equipment? | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Good equipment?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
The pains of compulsive torch-buying continues ;)

ive got a £2.60 q5 type of affair to leave behind my camera so i dont get torch light in shot finding my way back to cam when ive been off lighting,headtorch is a H7.2,P7.2 for main lighting,p7 for spare,feit 500,and two super bright (ish) chinese jobbies and probably a few old ones sitting around in cupboards that dont get used

Luke Stanmore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The pains of compulsive torch-buying continues ;)

I know that feeling too well :'(

Anyway, for my 2p, I usually take my Nikon D3000 with kit lens, about £100-150 and takes as decent a picture as any other. For torches, I take my Klarus XT11, and if its underground or would be dangerous without light, I take my Klarus XT2c as a backup. Great, powerful torches, but certainly a bit pricey! If Im going to need a tripod, I use my cheapish one, name begins with an F or V, can't remember which and not sure where it is at the minute. A simple HAMA one from Amazon would be enough Im sure!

EchoSugarXray

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
ive got a £2.60 q5 type of affair to leave behind my camera so i dont get torch light in shot finding my way back to cam when ive been off lighting,headtorch is a H7.2,P7.2 for main lighting,p7 for spare,feit 500,and two super bright (ish) chinese jobbies and probably a few old ones sitting around in cupboards that dont get used

I have a few pikey ones of the Argos and homebase variety floating about, waiting to pick up a P7 soon and raid the Chinese ebayers too. Argos heavy duty torches are a solid bit of kit for fifteen quid though

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
I have a few pikey ones of the Argos and homebase variety floating about, waiting to pick up a P7 soon and raid the Chinese ebayers too. Argos heavy duty torches are a solid bit of kit for fifteen quid though

yep ive had a 3D cell generic for years,p7.2 are cheap enough if you shop around and its an ideal torch as are the fenix to be honest

EchoSugarXray

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
yep ive had a 3D cell generic for years,p7.2 are cheap enough if you shop around and its an ideal torch as are the fenix to be honest
I'm keeping an eye out since the only shops I can find good kit in is Halfrauds and sometimes Maplin and my wallet is shit-scared of them :(