real time web analytics
Graffiti | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Graffiti

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

OysterJam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Graffitiing your boss' car and house because he sexually assaulted your girlfriend at a work party? Good. My mate did that, and I fully stand behind his actions.

Graffitiing a site you go visit? You're a dickhead who's just ruining it for everyone else. Same goes with smashing stuff up. It's unnecessary. However, depending on the size and nature of the place, a tiny little tag the size of your finger won't hurt too much. Unless you get caught, and all of a sudden you're in criminal territory.

I believe the general rule is take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but footprints - or something like that.

Graffiti on a random wall on an underpass? Most of it's shit but if someone has clearly got artistic talent or it's funny then fair play in my opinion.

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Graffitiing a site you go visit? You're a dickhead who's just ruining it for everyone else. Same goes with smashing stuff up. It's unnecessary.
This bit is correct, but I completely disagree with the tiny tagging. It’s not your property so you shouldn’t be vandalising it, gives us all a bad name.

Same goes for the goons that leave stickers everywhere.

Last edited:

alex17595

Down t'pit
Regular User
There's loads of graffiti in mines these days. If you can't find your way out without painting massive arrows on the wall you shouldn't be down there.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
This bit is correct, but I completely disagree with the tiny tagging. It’s not your property so you shouldn’t be vandalising it, gives us all a bad name.

Same goes for the goons that leave stickers everywhere.
Stickers are just stupid, quite literally saying ‘Hey I’ve committed trespass here, these are my details’ A report is different as you have to search a forum to find it, a sticker is a direct link to you

Like isn’t that what caused half of the Fiddlers guys to get caught? Or am I mistaken it’s been time since I read the case

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
I've never heard of the fiddlers
That’s a good name to call goons

But fiddlers ferry power station had a high court injunction on it a year or so ago I think, a few people who were caught on site or had evidence of being on site (such as YouTube videos or stickers) were asked to be present at court I’ll try find you the case

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
I've never heard of the fiddlers
Here you are mate

Insane how all the guys details are just up, better off just not putting stickers anywhere

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
I like a bit of graffiti, providing it’s not done on things like this.

IMG_5276.jpeg