real time web analytics
Report - - Haggis & Hospitals: An 'Insane' Scottish Roadtrip Megathread - November 2022 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Haggis & Hospitals: An 'Insane' Scottish Roadtrip Megathread - November 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Great set mate. That pic of you in thar little window makes me smile still. I went in one similar at a mill, still makes me wonder how I done it. I still ainā€™t been Lennox castle and always wanted to see it. I still ainā€™t been in the Alexandr, the girlfriend has been in four times as near here. I went past several times at Christmas visiting the hospital that replaced it. Really enjoyed reading this and looked a great trip.
Cheers mate! Yeah it reminds me of those Chilean miners where they had to get them out in a capsule that was something like 50cm wide :rofl. Lennox castle was a stunning place especially as it was getting a bit dusky. Alexandra was just a nice easy place that's still reasonably big.

Wastelandr

Regular User
Not a bad way to spend a fed days, ticked all them boxes over 2 visits myself
Nice one, I got the impression there's an awful lot to see up in Scotland. A bit like Wales, places can still be found everywhere unlike much of England these days

Wastelandr

Regular User
Top notch, got a feeling the block left at Hartwood was the nurses accommodation but am not very clued up on the Scottish asylums. Murray Royal looks fantastic with the decay.
Ah I see thanks for that, that would make sense. Yeah Murray Royal was incredible, going through a dark mouldy building and then boom there was the ballroom. Also didn't realise you were behind the County Asylums website, excellent stuff that

Who has read this thread (Total: 354) View details