real time web analytics
Report - - Hartley’s Jam Factory - most of the derelict parts (Liverpool, July, 2018) | Industrial Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Hartley’s Jam Factory - most of the derelict parts (Liverpool, July, 2018)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

urbanchemist

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I'm the one who has to work for them :oops:
As far as I remember much of the site is owned by Centaur who are trying to refurbish and let bits of it.
Don't know if the salvage guy owns or lets his area.
I know the fencing people had some plans for the little office block - but it would require a lot of money for not much space.

mrlister2000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The joys of owning a Grade 2 listed building, is that you have to jump through so many hoops to change or replace anything, which is one of the reasons why the whole complex looks like it is.
It is an absolute disgrace and an eyesore, escpecially as houses remain from the original village which is now a conservation area.
There are alot of "car repair / body repair" businesses in the many units on the site.
I'm sure one of the units was raided not long ago due to a stolen car operation!
Superb photos of the buildings and a great report

chills

Queller of the uprising
Once again Chemist, another report I’m glad has been bumped as I missed the premiere.

Despite being in rack and ruin, that still holds some lovely details! Lovely well lit photos, and a nice bit of history tying everything together! Loved the bottle finds (as I’m quite fond through my other hobby; bottle digging)

Never fail to amaze me with your reports; great job once again! ✌

Who has read this thread (Total: 287) View details