real time web analytics
Report - - Heath Town Public Baths, Wolverhampton - November 2020 | Leisure Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Heath Town Public Baths, Wolverhampton - November 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

vw_golf_nutter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Whoever's in next, take some snaps of the library please!

this is the part of the building at the front 1st floor, is it possible this was the library? i literally went everywhere and couldnt see anything else resembling a library??

DSC_0428.jpg

MotionlessMike

28DL Regular User
Regular User
this is the part of the building at the front 1st floor, is it possible this was the library? i literally went everywhere and couldnt see anything else resembling a library??

DSC_0428.jpg

That's not it, I thought the same too! The library is actually quite nice, baby blue walls and nice doors with signs on. One of my friends did it last year but I can't remember how. Guess I'll have to have another go next time I'm over that way.

vw_golf_nutter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
its surely got to be completely sealed off then and only access through those 2 entrances at the front? because i swear i went in every room. Never again am i climbing up that rope! lol i will leave you to do some investigating!

M

Martellion

I always wondered what this place looks like from the inside being a local. never attempted to get in there though

Who has read this thread (Total: 502) View details