Web
Analytics
Report - - HellHole/Braunstone Brook, Feb 2018 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - HellHole/Braunstone Brook, Feb 2018

Jobbyjo

UREBEXR
28DL Full Member
Part of Braunstone Brook, Hellhole, appropriately named by the uncanny number of spiders on ever surface available, is a sideways oval-ish (described by @UrbanCaving) brick culvert running underneath the road and train line, coming out for 20-30 metres before going under a small box section underneath another road and continuing on. The infall is located in westcotes park where we made our entry.

Explored with @UrbanCaving Outside photos by myself and drain photos by UC (I was certainly not staying in there for more than walking through!)

Edited by moi

^^The brick drain, oddly shaped (see UC's description above) stoopy and spidery, will not do again. Probably.

^^A nice bend, one underneath the junction, and then the other underneath the railway, and we heard a few trains pass over us which was strange but awesome.

^^The outfall into the small stream behind some houses, which then continues on as Braunstone Brook again.
Some nice concrete/stone steps and nice stone banks. A nice chill spot if you don't mind the ridiculously hideous sand bags ruining the scenic view XD

^^Bit of messing around with the editing, thought it would be a nice photo to share

I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel:
AbandonedDemolitionURBEX

LikeShareSubscribe :)

Attachments

UrbanCaving

Sewer Rat
Regular User
Nice write up, was a fun little one for me, Although ive never seen you so relieved to be out of a drain ha ha.

I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel:
AbandonedDemolitionURBEX
LikeShareSubscribe :)
Deffo should subscribe... we ALMOST DIED! One scarily haunted drain HA HA :p

elhomer12

Maglite size T-rex, It's time for urbex!
Regular User
Oooooh, this is a bit big for Leicester :p It's got a Medlocky sort of feel going on, will need to go for a mooch when I'm back :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jobbyjo UK Draining Forum 5