real time web analytics
Report - - High Royds Asylum, West Yorkshire - Feb 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - High Royds Asylum, West Yorkshire - Feb 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Inky

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bang on mate! Best pics I've seen of here looks like a different place nice one

mattdonut

Like and subscribe
28DL Full Member
best shots I've seen from there fella
just shows there is no need for overdone HDR tomfoolery or fish eyes

Hector Rex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
best shots I've seen from there fella
just shows there is no need for overdone HDR tomfoolery or fish eyes

Cheers dude!

Each to there own, a few fish eye shots are nice but it's more than over done and a bit cliche.

HDR can't make a bad photo good and it can certainly ruin an otherwise good photo. I like to increase my dynamic range in post processing by boosting shadows and dropping the highlights.. looks much more pleasing and natural :)

I tend to shoot with my samyang 14mm f2.8 ultra wide angle lens on my 5d. It's a wicked lens as it has next to no barrel distortion considering its really wide!

Can't recommend it more :)

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very nicely done mate & nice PP work :thumb

Good honest shots

As I mentioned to you its a place I never ventured into for some obscure reason of not doing local sites. God knows why ? :crazy

Leeds(Ex)plorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very nicely done mate & nice PP work :thumb

Good honest shots

As I mentioned to you its a place I never ventured into for some obscure reason of not doing local sites. God knows why ? :crazy

I had a thing about not doing local sites and its only now im realising how much ive missed out and trying to catch up

Seffy

Staff member
Looks bang on the money that man, seriously good job. It's pretty damn far to come, but would like to give this a bit of time tbh...

urblex

28DL Maverick
28DL Full Member
Nice one :thumb

Looks bang on the money that man, seriously good job. It's pretty damn far to come, but would like to give this a bit of time tbh...
Just don't be 'brave'/foolish & try when the builders are on site like we did & the dibble turned up ffs :rolleyes:

girtrood

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fantastic, and its nice to see how the work on the building is going...they certainly haven't done so much to it yet.!!! I'm very amazed at the table in the basement, wonder what it was used for.!!!!